Jesus spoke the words to a lawyer although they apply to us all. Will you take action against injustice? Will you stop to serve your wounded neighbor? Someone abused, taken advantage of, stripped of possessions, and left alone. Thousands of such individuals exist along every road in Illinois whether urban, suburban or rural. They are victims of fraud, abuse, abandonment and encounter numerous legal and government issues for which they cannot find help. You can help. Here’s how:
Click Here to sign up for our electronic newsletter to learn more about the needs in our community, the lives of people affected and opportunities to get engaged in meeting the need.
- Click Here to receive our blog and gain insightful information on poverty and justice issues affecting our communities.
- Watch and share our videos on You Tube.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Attend one of our monthly educational forums at our Elgin office. Call us at 847-844-1100 to learn more.
- Everyone can be involved in the battle against injustice. Regardless of your background or gifts, we have many volunteer needs and would love for you to be a part of our team. Click Here to learn more about our volunteer opportunities
- Our “Let Justice Roll” church partnership is designed to help and support churches create a vibrant justice ministry. This program has many benefits for the church, church congregation and the community. Click Here to learn more about Let Justice Roll.
- As a business owner, you have a unique opportunity to impact your local community. Join with Administer Justice in making a difference while receiving a variety of program benefits. Click Here to learn more about our “Justice is Everyone’s Business” program.
- Give thanks for God’s blessings that are so easy to take for granted.
- Pray for the needs around us. Email Tara@gji.org to join our prayer team and receive weekly prayer requests.
- Make a difference one life at a time. Click here to donate and Give the Gift of Hope.
“Be the Change You Wish to See in the World” Ghandi